Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 13:20|
Digital Marketing Manager
Do you want to work in a business which is innovative and fast-paced with a relaxed and friendly culture?
Our Client is a leading household name in electrical appliances and is on a mission to grow out their digital team as part of a new digital transformation.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be the leading force in leading the customer acquisition, retention & loyalty program activity, leveraging internal resources and agencies to meet digital marketing and eCommerce targets. Executing multi-channel customer-focused marketing strategies on various mediums including websites, social media, and digital presence. The Digital Marketing Manager is also responsible for leading, developing and driving the success of their marketing team.
You will develop and execute digital marketing campaigns and bring hands-on experience across multiple platforms and channels to help achieve measurable results. As an analytical and strategic thinker, you will understand the vital role that different channels play in converting leads and will constantly look for insights and new ways to optimise campaigns to achieve marketing objectives and ultimately improve ROI.
You will be required to manage and execute all aspects of Digital marketing and advertising to maximise market awareness and maintain the brands position within the market and grow the digital footprint and online community.
- Use analytics to identify improvement opportunities across website and digital communication platforms
- Deliver important consumer insights back to the wider team, working to identify key purchasing behaviours and milestones in the customer lifecycle, as well as important market trends
- Be a champion for brand awareness and the importance of curated brand experience for all new and returning online customers
- Forecasting, tracking, and reporting campaign effectiveness as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders.
- Build the capability, and deliver targeted activity based on customer purchase behaviour
- Develop and execute plans aligned to strategy and business requirements, and aligned contact program driven through customer insights, segmentation, analytics and purchase behaviour across: Customer Journey Customer Lifecycle Promotional program
- Building key relationships with partners, referrals, and affiliates.
- Planning and optimizing opportunities where innovation can be applied to deliver better website/online Customer Experiences (CX).
- Management of SEO function and resource
- Drive direct reports to reach and exceed set targets and KPIs by providing guidance, coaching and support to upskill and build team capability.
- Work with the affiliate program and the media agency partner to develop and integrate online strategy covering areas for Awareness, Direct Acquisition, and Customer Care & Retention.
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance across digital channels
- Continuously review, analyze and share customer insights with the business to drive an: Increasing ROI on activity Understanding of who their customer is and what they buy Segmented approach to our understanding and communications
- Lead change and continuous improvement programs across the customer database, integrations and tools, retargeting.
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or 6 + years' experience in a similar role would be ideal
- Background in Digital marketing gained from Retail or wholesales businesses
- Competent in SEO and SEM Strategy best practice
- Exception digital project management expertise
- Experience in marketing automation alongside digital metric reporting and analysis
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information
- Development of customer journey strategy and aligned contact programs
- Experience in leading system and database initiatives
- Strong familiarity with salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Magento or similar platform
- An understanding of and ability to manage department budget.
- Development & execution of supporting promotional program EDM activity
- Analytics and segmentation to drive increased customer understanding and continuous growth in ROI
- Proven experience in funnel analysis and best practice approach to website conversion, UX and A/B testing
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal firstname.lastname@example.org
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's