Digital Studio manager
|Job Title:||Digital Studio manager|
|Location:||Rosebery, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2022 15:06|
This role will manage the Studio Team and oversee the creation of all product content in line with with the brand experience. You will help to deliver the digital content strategy and act as the visual gatekeeper, ensuring that all content is presented in a way that evokes an emotional connection.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a "hands-on" proactive approach and thrive working in a fast-paced and creative team environment.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Digital Team in the day-to-day operations of the Studio.
- Plan and schedule photoshoots and castings in line with seasonal content creation and launches.
- Work with Digital Content Director to evolve the studio environment such as with new technology and techniques to improve image and video quality.
- Review all product imagery and content to ensure it is presented to the highest standard.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding content creation.
- Provide on-going support and development opportunities to the Studio team in order to maintain a high performing team and creative working environment.
- Promote and uphold all WH&S policies.
Required skills & experience:
- 3-5+ years experience in E-Commerce studio management, photography and editing.
- Tertiary qualifications in photography, editing or related areas.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite and photo editing skills.
- Experience in the Magento E-Commerce Platform is beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and mentor a team and coordinate schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills, detail oriented and the ability to multitask.
This is an opportunity for an individual who strives for excellence within their chosen field and is passionate about contributing to the success of a global, growing business. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!