Distribution & Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Distribution & Operations Manager|
|Location:||Bondi Junction, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2021 12:27|
About The Client
Our client is a leading Australian beauty brand with a growing international presence.
The client is based in the Eastern Suburbs close to public transport.
About the role
The Distribution & Operations Manager will reporting into the Global Supply Chain Manager based in Sydney. The Distribution & Operations Manager is to support all elements of Supply Chain Operations, to achieve cost effective timely manufacture and distribution of quality products in line with business requirements.
The role is permanent, full time.
Duties & responsibilities
- Defining and developing best practice processes.
- Identifying opportunities that will streamline processes, increase productivity, and reduce non-value added activities.
- Internally manages the S&OP process with key internal stakeholders.
- Attend and contribute to S&OP meetings for demand, supply & NPD.
- Strategically manages 3PL managers to get the best outcomes for the business
- Developing and establishing Logistics SLA's with suppliers and 3PL partners.
- Relationship Management with 3PL providers, including monthly performance meetings.
- Supports and monitors all logistics activities required for the timely and efficient transportation and warehousing through 3PL.
- Coordinate shipments (sea & air) with freight forwarder/service providers.
- Generate export documentation as requested by freight forwarder/service providers.
- Generate purchase orders as required.
- Maintain inventory / shipments in-transit file and ensure report is accurate.
Skills & experience
- Minimum 5years of years of supply chain experience in the areas of inventory management and S&OP process.
- Proven experience with management of 3PL service providers
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with NetSuite highly regarded.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- Generous product allowance
- Flexible working arrangements available
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Adrian Markovski 0420 650 354.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's