|Job Title:||E-Commerce Manager|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2021 12:45|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally, namely- Sephora, David Jones and Adore Beauty. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for an E-Commerce Manager that is aligned to the Brand Values. The role full time based in their office in Double Bay and close to public transport.
About the role
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for the day to day execution of the e-commerce activities both domestically and internationally.
As a critical sales channel mix, the role will be responsible for driving and executing all E-Commerce trading activities with current and new markets, to achieve agreed revenue, profit, online traffic, conversion targets and other key e-commerce performance metrics.
Duties & responsibilities
- Flawless execution of e-commerce strategy aligned to strategy & marketing calendar.
- Responsible for local and international website trading - AU, US, UK and Amazon.
- Implement new functionality and processes for online customers and ensures any changes enhance drive trade and a positive customer experience.
- Ensure websites are consistently up to date.
- Set up promotional campaigns and does thorough testing.
- Works efficiently with Web Developer to execute integrations & initiatives.
- Ensures product is optimally merchandised, product information and pricing is up to date on the website.
- Ensures search, navigation and browsing capabilities are user friendly.
- Assist with regular reporting on e-commerce metrics.
- Reviews and recommends tactics for E-Commerce platform, to drive profitability, increased site visitors, improved conversion rates and increased basket size using paid and organic methods.
- 3- 5 years' experience in E-Commerce.
- Understands local and global industry trends and is able to interpret for sales driving activities.
- Experience with Shopify Plus would be beneficial.
- Other beneficial platform experience: Klaviyo, Okendo, Smile, Gorgias, Google Analytics, Glew, Recharge, Shogun.
- Strong IT skills.
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's