E-Commerce Sales Administrator
|Job Title:||E-Commerce Sales Administrator|
|Location:||Milsons Point, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 15:33|
About the company
The client is a fashion brand specialising in kidswear based in Kirribilli. The brand has been around for over 20 years having started in Australia and now sold internationally in the US and UK.
The brand is focused on developing high quality and fashion kidswear for babies all the way up to young teenagers. The brand strives to achieve excellence through its quality products, excellent customer service and affordable prices.
About the role
The E-Commerce Sales Administrator works closely with the Director and Sales team to ensure our wholesale clients are provided with excellent service. The range is quite diverse and touches on customer service, sales administration, inventory management and managing their e-commerce platforms.
This is a full time role based in their Kirribilli. There is no parking available on site, however it is close to Milsons Point Train Station and Kirribilli Wharf.
Duties & responsibilities
- Entering orders from wholesale customers into Magento accurately and in a timely manner
- Liaising with wholesale customers from processing of orders, checking stock availability, invoicing and receiving in payments and anticipated delivery timelines
- Review stock levels on consignment basis
- Organise stock transfers across warehouses when required
- Upload inventory information on third party e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, ebay etc.
- Manage sales and inventory levels on third party e-commerce platforms
- Assist with pricing analysis for inventory for all regions
- Maintain a register of sales and invoices due for payment on a weekly basis
- Provide sales reports on a weekly basis
- Provide general administration support for the Director, as required
Skills & experience
- 2 years years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail, able to manage time effectively, adaptable to change.
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills.
- Experience with Magento, Xero and DEAR Inventory, highly regarded but not essential.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's