eCommerce & Digital Manager
|Job Title:||eCommerce & Digital Manager|
|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Cindy Chen|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2022 11:26|
Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager
About the client
Our client is a renowned global brand, specialising in summer essentials. With thousands of locations selling their product within Australia, they are looking for an experienced fun-loving Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager to join their marketing team and play a key role in their ecommerce and digital strategy.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and adventurous Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager to aid in their revenue and conversion goals, whilst ensuring top quality user experience across digital channels. This role works closely within a small team, allowing you to get involvement in all aspects of the business.
The role is responsible for overlooking all digital channels and includes use of Shopify Plus. You will also be working closely with internal and external stakeholders to aid in development of solutions to drive further sales opportunities. There will be lots of hands-on experience so if you are a great planner and love a challenge, this will be the perfect role for you!
- Develop and lead the digital and ecomm strategy to plan the marketing calendar and budget
- Manage and report the online sales, traffic and other various KPIs
- Implement strategies for digital marketing campaigns for the brand
- Actively manage the brand's presence and stock on various Ecommerce channels such as Amazon Marketplace
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has minimum of 5 years' experience within an Ecommerce and Digital Marketing role
- Proven track record of exceeding KPIs through various campaigns
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills to meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's