eCommerce & Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||eCommerce & Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 10:19|
eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
Our Client is a Luxury Brand that has taken the world by storm since its inception in 2009 known for its handcrafted dresses and accessories. They now seeking an eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager to join the team this is a newly created role in the business due to the brand's continuous growth.
The responsibility of this role is to ensure the effective coordination of all facets of the online store to ensure the growth of online sales whilst providing customers with an exemplary online shopping experience.
They are seeking an E-commerce & Marketing Manager to drive product sales and align marketing initiatives across all their sales channels and marketing platforms.
The E-commerce Manager is responsible for the day-to-day development and execution of the e-commerce strategy and for the management of multiple direct to consumer sales channels across multiple markets. The role will be responsible for meeting agreed growth, revenue, conversion targets and other key e-commerce performance metrics.
Responsible for ensuring the platform is configured to the current/future needs of the business & the end-users. You will assist in developing annual eCommerce strategies in conjunction with the overall business strategy. Working closely with the wider business to ensure a smooth end to end operation of the online channel, driving sales, growth, and best practice across the business for eCommerce.
The role will involve analyzing data, identifying customer trends, and providing accurate reporting to assist in improved business outcomes and website optimization. Developing and implementing development strategies to grow online sales, customer traffic, and final conversion rates.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for:
- Manage online marketing calendar including all digital activity from product updates, site promotions through to acquisition and retention activity
- Build & manage the ecommerce strategy with a focus on sales, customer acquisition, email marketing & CRO with KPI's against sales budget and margin targets
- Execute, coordinate reporting and make recommendations for online acquisition and retention, including strategies around SEO, SEM, retargeting, display, third party
- Ensure on-brand product presentation and effective marketing initiatives with all partners as well as contributing to collaboration ideas with potential partners
- Implement the e-commerce strategy to create a seamless omnichannel experience for customers to enhance trade.
- Full trade responsibility for the multiple eCommerce business, driving FY forecasted revenue above budget.
- Continuously optimise the site and on-site products through regular content publishing and optimisation to drive best possible sell through
- Ensuring the quality and consistency of the content is accurate and consistent with the brand
- Developing, leading and executing the Ecommerce Strategy that facilitates the growth of an online a business that maximise online sales, ROI, customer satisfaction whilst controlling expense, costs and margin
- Ensure site content is relevant, displayed effectively, and optimized for conversion and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports on data and insights
- Ensure all site content is up to date and accurate for the product, pricing and promotions as well as brand standards
- Develop the digital marketing plan for the website, aligned with the marketing calendar and promotional events, whilst constantly reviewing and reporting on digital metrics and implementing changes to increase performance.
- Ensure the brand is a market leader from an e-commerce perspective, maintaining a best practice and eCommerce platforms that deliver a key brand message
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in ecommercee at management level in Fashion, Lifestyle or Beauty
- Interpret local and global industry trends to drive sales activities
- Experience in Shopify Plus, Google Analytics, Klaviyo and Shogun
- Demonstrated experience in developing online strategy and development road maps.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Shopify Plus and eCommerce plugins
- Relevant cross-functional experience (marketing, digital agency, advertising, project management)
- Be forward-thinking, working on present-day strategy as well as preparing for the rapidly evolving future of eCommerce.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's