|Job Title:||eCommerce Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 15:59|
Our client is a successful homeware retail business looking to grow out their digital team. They are now looking for a new eCommerce Manager.
You will assist in developing annual e-Commerce strategies in conjunction with the overall business strategy of the company. Developing and maintaining the online business. Working with key people within the organization as well as external 3rd party agencies to achieve growth targets on an annual basis
Ensuring constant update of new technologies & strategies to ensure the brand remains at the forefront of online. You will grow and execute the eCommerce technology strategy, ensuring outstanding software delivery to the business functions and customers. As the eCommerce Manager will lead the team to deliver the sales budget by focusing on the overall Customer experience.
- Set KPI benchmarks from analytics and competitive analysis
- Analyse the e-commerce experience across desktop and mobile in order to improve conversions.
- Develop, drive and oversee the company's e-commerce platform from strategy development right through to implementation
- Ensure the customer experience is technically flawless to drive incremental sales
- Develops and implements E-commerce strategy to create a seamless omni channel experience for customers to increase sales in line with brand Creative Direction.
- Develops strategies, tactics and plans for implementing new functionality and processes for online customers and ensures any changes enhance the user experience.
- Ensures knowledge of new technologies and strategies to improve E-commerce performance are in place.
- Ensures content and product shots are updated and reflect key messages relating to product imagery and descriptions.
- Plan, project manage and deliver creative e-commerce projects, managing the day to day details of projects
- Execute on going SEO & CRO improvements.
- Responsible for customer acquisition activities to grow the CRM database to drive traffic online and to stores.
- Provide necessary reporting to quantify success and efficiency of digital promotions, paid campaigns, sales and traffic.
- Support the development, execution and evaluation of customer acquisition campaigns in paid search, SEO, display, affiliate, social media and email channels
- Make data driven decisions, provide detailed ROI analysis and propose best practices or efficiencies to improve
- Owning and driving the commercial performance of the website, the eCommerce strategy and roadmap.
- Explore analytic software opportunities to include visitor activity, EDM campaign effectiveness, in-site search engines and linked sales
- Site testing and technical analysis of e-commerce platform
- Ensure the company is a market leader from an e-commerce perspective, maintaining a best practice and eCommerce platform that delivers a key brand message
- Manage the eCommerce Team to lead best practise performance across the website
- Own the eCommerce technology strategy ensuring that solutions are flexible and scalable to meet the requirements of a growing eCommerce business
This position requires an applicant with skills in:
- At least 5 years' experience in an eCommerce management role.
- Demonstrated success in delivering online sales growth.
- Site development, technical and aesthetic expertise
- Solid Omni channel retail experience
- Experience in international eCommerce highly regarded.
- Understand industry trends and is able to interpret for marketing strategies
- Demonstrated experience in developing online strategy and development roadmaps.
- Thorough and practical understanding of eCommerce best practices and current trends.
- Analytical, must have proven experience with Google Analytics developing insights from data and responding accordingly to continually improve the customer experience.
- Experience with Shopify is essential.
- Copywriting experience is essential.
- Experience with Photoshop and Zendesk ideal, but not essential.
- Experience with Google Adwords
- Technical knowledge and understanding of eCommerce Platforms and common eCommerce plugins.
- Experience in driving cost efficient conversions through digital media, including SEM, SEO, remarketing and affiliate marketing.
- Demonstrated strong business judgement and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise and deliver high impact initiatives.
- Fulfillment strategies, analytical and numerate skills
- Be forward thinking, working on present day strategy as well as preparing for the rapidly evolving future of eCommerce.
- Excellent communication skills and a wiliness to engage effectively across the business.
- Experience in leading and motivating a team.
- Natural curiosity to analyse and improve, with proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's