|Job Title:||eCommerce Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 16:45|
About the role
We're recruiting for a super fast-growing Australian brand with a phenomenal business culture. They hire passionate brand advocates, providing ongoing mentorship and great progression plans for all employees. If that's not tempting enough, they also encourage flexible working!
The team are on the lookout for an Ecomms whiz to join their digital team. Reporting to the Head of Digital (who can offer amazing insights and training) the successful candidate will manage, optimise and trade their Ecommerce site with the help of an external development agency.
A typical week will include managing the Ecommerce store, making suggestions for areas of digital improvement, performing onsite testing, and managing your agency partner.
There will be regular opportunities to get involved in and drive new digital initiatives. This would be great for a curious candidate who enjoys trying and learning new things.
Sydney inner suburbs location. Salary circa $80k - $90k + super + bonus + great product discounts.
CONTACT ME - email@example.com / 0292229754
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Take full ownership of the Ecommerce store.
- Drive online improvements and continued website optimisation.
- Take the lead on all Ecommerce projects, briefing the wider team and external agencies.
- Keep the site bug-free and user-friendly!
- Lead new digital drives and innovations, new ideas are always welcomed.
- Previous experience running an Ecommerce site.
- Experience using Magento or a similar platform.
- Target driven and capable of achieving sales.
- Competent management skills; capable of briefing and managing internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- A desire to learn, develop and try new projects!
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's