|Job Title:||eCommerce Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 16:36|
Our Client is a well-known ladies fashion brand known for its on-trend product, designing and producing high quality, fashion. The brand is going through an exciting growth phase and is looking to expand their Digital team.
You will assist in developing the online strategy to maintain a competitive sales platform and Developing the CRO strategies to drive on site revenue for international markets.
Reporting in the Head of Marketing the key responsibility of this role is to ensure the effective coordination of all facets of eCommerce to ensure the growth of online sales whilst providing customers with an exemplary online shopping experience.
The role will involve content creation, seasonal launches, cross-departmental communication, digital coordination, PR & social initiatives. Defining product road map by understanding and advocating for user needs across multiple touch points as well as managing the on site personalization and merchandising for international markets
You will have the ability to co-ordinate & prioritize a range of tasks across disciplines, communicate clearly and effectively, and meet deadlines. This role is required to outline a formal strategy for online growth into international markets as well as the acquisition and retention strategy.
The eCommerce Manager works closely with the Marketing team to help develop and implement content and digital plan across the company's social media channels. You will contribute to overall and promotional strategy, forward plan and be in charge of maintaining and developing the brand's tone of voice across all communication channels.
- Analyze the e-commerce experience across desktop and mobile in order to improve conversions.
- Develop, drive and oversee the company's e-commerce platform from strategy development right through to implementation
- Manage global eCommerce site, achieve budgets and grow online sales within the domestic and international market
- Plan, project manage and deliver creative e-commerce projects, managing the day to day details of projects
- Execute ongoing SEO & CRO improvements.
- Provide necessary reporting to quantify success and efficiency of digital promotions, paid campaigns, sales, and traffic.
- Support the development, execution, and evaluation of customer acquisition campaigns in paid search, SEO, display, affiliate, social media, and email channels
- Make data-driven decisions, provide detailed ROI analysis and propose best practices or efficiencies to improve
- Explore analytics software opportunities to include visitor activity, EDM campaign effectiveness, in-site search engines, and linked sales
- Site testing and technical analysis of the eCommerce platform
- Ensure the company is a market leader from an e-commerce perspective, maintaining a best practice and eCommerce platform that delivers a key brand message
This position requires an applicant with skills in:
- At least 5 year's experience in an eCommerce management role.
- Demonstrated success in delivering online sales growth.
- Site development, technical and aesthetic expertise
- Experience in international eCommerce highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in developing online strategy and development road maps.
- Thorough and practical understanding of eCommerce best practices and current trends.
- Analytical, must have proven experience with Google Analytics developing insights from data and responding accordingly to continually improve the customer experience.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Ecommerce Platforms and common eCommerce plugins.
- Experience in driving cost-efficient conversions through digital media, including SEM, SEO, remarketing and affiliate marketing.
- Demonstrated strong business judgement and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize and deliver high impact initiatives.
- Be forward-thinking, working on present-day strategy as well as preparing for the rapidly evolving future of eCommerce.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal firstname.lastname@example.org
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's