|Job Title:||eCommerce Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 12:13|
Our client prides themselves on quality finishes and luxe fabrics but remains affordable fashion for the modern women who are ahead of the trends.
They are seeking an eCommerce Manager who has experience previously within the retail fashion sector.
The responsibility of this role is to ensure the effective coordination of all facets of the online store to ensure the growth of online sales whilst providing customers with an exemplary online shopping experience. Working closely with the wider business to ensure a smooth end to end operation of the online channel, driving sales, growth and best practice across the business for eCommerce.
The role will involve analyzing data, identifying customer trends and providing accurate reporting to assist in improved business outcomes and website optimization. Developing and implementing development strategies to grow online sales, customer traffic, and final conversion rates.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for:
- Manage online marketing calendar including all digital activity from product updates, site promotions through to acquisition and retention activity
- Execute, coordinate reporting and make recommendations for online acquisition and retention, including strategies around SEO, SEM, retargeting, display, third party
- Ensure site merch is appropriate and reflects the latest arrivals
- Full trade responsibility for the multiple eCommerce businesses, driving FY forecasted revenue above budget.
- Oversee all back-end day-to-day operations and processes of the website
- Ensuring the quality and consistency of the content is accurate and consistent with the brand
- Developing, leading and executing the Ecommerce Strategy that facilitates the growth of an online a business that maximise online sales, ROI, customer satisfaction whilst controlling expense, costs and margin
- Ensure site content is relevant, displayed effectively, and optimized for conversion and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Site testing and technical analysis of e-commerce platforms
- Ensure all site content is up to date and accurate for the product, pricing and promotions as well as brand standards
- Deliver and report on customer service KPIs and fulfilment, produce weekly sales and performance reports, [and] event reports when necessary. Provide analysis and anecdotal opinion
- Ensure the brand is a market leader from an e-commerce perspective, maintaining a best practice and eCommerce platforms that deliver a key brand message
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in an eCommerce leadership role
- Quick to build industry-specific insights, particularly when it comes to Social Media and Digital innovation
- Desire and drive to develop a career in E-Commerce.
- Demonstrated experience in developing online strategy and development road maps.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Shopify Plus and eCommerce plugins
- Relevant cross-functional experience (marketing, digital agency, advertising, project management)
- Be forward-thinking, working on present-day strategy as well as preparing for the rapidly evolving future of eCommerce.
- Retail experience is preferred