|Job Title:||eCommerce Manager|
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 12:54|
Our client is an iconic Australian Fashion Brand and has a strong presence in the market locally & globally.
The brand has grown significantly and is now ready for its next stage of expansion. As such, the business is seeking a talented, innovative, results-driven E-Commerce Manager & Web Master to Coordinate and drive growth across the digital ecosystem.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who understands 'Cult High Fashion' who thrives in fast paced and collaborative environments. Someone who is willing to take ownership to drive overall business success. You will understand commercial outcomes & be mindful of the design attributes of such a niche bran; managing input & data according to the aesthetic of the brand and its customers.
Ideally you will have a combination of tech, data and marketing prowess.
In this role you will manage the tech stack internally (with the support of a digital agency), get deep into the data and reporting to inform the business of campaign results, website conversions, Google Analytics metrics and customer engagement and you'll also manage the paid search. The website being the "shop front" for the brand, means you'll also need a great eye for detail!
This role will report to the Head of e-Commerce - responsible for the development, management and overall e-Commerce platform and strategy.
This role will be responsible for; Driving engagement and sales, increasing brand awareness and achieving excellent customer satisfaction levels.
- Manage, update and optimise Shopify platform (hands-on daily/weekly and monthly updates)
- Liaise with internal team to align and execute:
- Merchandise requirements, Brand vision, Communication strategy, Marketing campaigns
- Plan SEO & organic traffic strategy optimisations and improvements
- Google analytics integration and reporting
- Look for new opportunities to create engagement
- Budget management, analysis and reporting - digital and paid search
- Collect and analyse data - new trends and insights - provide recommendations to drive business growth
- Continuous optimisation of the site
- Provide ongoing recommendations to improve customer acquisition, retention, and experience
- Liaise with digital agency to ensure the platforms are continuously optimised
- Liaise with platform representatives to maximise usage
- SEM - work with digital agency to drive traffic to site (or have the skills to run the ad campaigns internally). Manage SEM budget and results
- Manage budgets and outputs with digital agency
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar role (within fashion sector)
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business, or an equivalent discipline
- Shopify Plus platform experience ideal, (+ Shogun and Klaviyo -desirable)
- UX/UI fundamentals
- Well-developed understanding of digital marketing with SEO & SEM
- Strong analytical skills to deliver reporting and actionable insights
- Experience working with external agencies
- Organised & collaborative approach with strong written & communications skills
- Deep understanding of digital ecosystems and technology options
- Experience working in a fast-paced small business or start up environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a word Doc CV, Cover Letter & all Visa details with your application.
APPLY NOW - your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal at email@example.com
For further opportunities please see our website: www.tshr.com.au
Due to volume of applications, only successful candidates will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence.
Please note this role is only open to candidates currently living in Australia (Permanent Residents & candidates with applicable Visas)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's