|Job Title:||eCommerce Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2021 20:30|
Our client is a global womenswear brand known for its bold, aspiring, and fashion-forward style.
They are looking for a dynamic self-starter, with a "can-do" attitude who has the initiative to work collaboratively with the wider business.
As the eCommerce Manager, you will be focusing on the planning, forecasting, and execution of sales strategies, alongside customer acquisition, to successfully drive revenue and growth of the online stores.
Responsible for ensuring the platform is configured to the current/future needs of the business & the end users. You will assist in developing annual eCommerce strategies in conjunction with the overall business strategy of the company.
Working closely with the wider business to ensure a smooth end to end operation of the online channel, driving sales, growth and best practice across the business for eCommerce.
You will grow and execute the eCommerce technology strategy, ensuring outstanding software delivery to the business functions and customers
- Full trade responsibility for the multiple eCommerce business including setting and achieving sales and profit budgets, management of markdown and promotional strategy and Inventory management.
- Ensure all seasonal product ranges are delivered in full and on time
- Management of product uploads, including writing of product descriptions and timely upload.
- Oversee all back-end day-to-day operations and processes of the website to ensure effective running of the website.
- Ensuring the quality and consistency of the content is accurate and consistent with each brand DNA
- On-site merchandising & search optimization
- Developing, leading and executing the Ecommerce Strategy that facilitates the growth of an online business that maximizes online sales, ROI, customer satisfaction, whilst controlling expense, costs and margin
This position requires an applicant with need skills in eCommerce for retail as follows:
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in an eCommerce leadership role
- Demonstrated success in delivering online sales growth
- Site development, technical and aesthetic expertise
- A strong passion for technology
- Superior analytical performance and optimization understanding which drives online channel sales growth
- Demonstrated experience in developing online strategy and development road maps.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Shopify Plus and eCommerce plugins.
- Interpret weekly and site KPIs and know what actions to take after that.
- Fulfillment strategies, analytical and numerate skills
- Be forward-thinking, working on present-day strategy as well as preparing for the rapidly evolving future of eCommerce.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's