|Job Title:||eCommerce Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000.00 per annum + company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Monique Hope|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 14:50|
As an experienced eCommerce Manager you will be a team player that delivers on quality and can maximise business opportunities. Whom can implement all digital activities to grow and enhance the company's online presence, digital footprint and improve user experience, engagement and site conversion.
- Oversee production and implementation of online initiatives, including: websites, social, eCommerce, and mobile.
- Self-manage schedules and projects to align one-self with business needs.
- Monitor website, social and digital standards and enforce best practices.
- Communicates with end users and inter-departmental managers to build cross-functional support via websites and digital assets, including eCommerce.
- Stays up to date on current technology and marketing solutions.
- Communicates marketing technology needs as they relate to projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Research new opportunities in the online world to drive revenue.
- Reporting and business analytics and eCommerce sales performance.
- 3+ Experience working within a retail eCommerce environment.
- A customer-centric approach to what you do and excellent understanding of delivering exceptional customer service.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of digital marketing and the latest developments.
If you are adaptable, proactive and are an effective communicator then then this is the opportunity for you. Salary on offer is $100K + super + company benefits. So if you are hungry to make an impact, join a business that thrives on collaboration and be a part of the next successful chapter in this thriving organisation where excellence is recognised and rewarded, then please use the appropriate link attaching a Word format CV attention to Monique Hope quoting ref #8421.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's