|Job Title:||Ecommerce Manager|
|Location:||Darling Point, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Cindy Chen|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2022 10:34|
About the Client
Our client is a renowned Australian Designer, known for infusing feminine and architectural designs into wardrobe classics. The brand's ethos accentuates an urban romantic vibe, with emphasis on sustainability and mindfully made pieces.
Your New Role
As the Ecommerce Manager, you will be planning, developing and directing all aspects of the digital marketing strategies. Having creative control of the online channel, you will be optimising the customer experience online, supporting business growth in the Ecommerce space.
- Monitor and optimise the website through weekly reporting, management of product uploads and stock levels, and ensuring promotions and key events are synced
- Stay on trend with digital marketing fads, strategies, and competitor activities
- Support business growth through innovative ideas to achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Retain and develop new acquisition for digital followers via emails, live chats and socials
- 3-5 years' experience within an Ecommerce role
- Shared love and passion for the fashion industry
- Strong leadership skills to drive a positive and collaborative environment
Interested? We'd love for you to hit APPLY and find out more about your skills and interests!
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Jordan McLeod at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's