|Job Title:||eCommerce Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 09:26|
You will assist in developing online strategy to maintain a competitive sales platform and oversee Marketing and Social Media content management to engage and retain a global database. Reporting in the Head of Marketing the responsibility of this role is to ensure the effective coordination of all facets of the online store to ensure the growth of online sales whilst providing customers with an exemplary online shopping experience.
The role will Involve content creation, seasonal launches, cross- departmental communication, digital co-ordination, PR & social initiatives, ecommerce customer service, global site merchandising & data co-ordination. You will have the ability to co-ordinate & prioritise a range of tasks across disciplines, communicate clearly and effectively, and meet deadlines.
This position takes full responsibility for the online stores and all digital channels, as well as management of the CRM database and overall communication strategy. This role is required to outline a formal strategy for online growth into international markets as well as the acquisition and retention strategy.
The eCommerce Manager works closely with the Marketing team to help develop and implement a content and digital plan across the company's social media channels. You will contribute to overall and promotional strategy, forward plan and be in charge of key social campaigns.
- Analyse the e-commerce experience across desktop and mobile in order to improve conversions.
- Develop, drive and oversee the company's e-commerce platform from strategy development right through to implementation
- Manage global eCommerce site, achieve budgets and grow online sales within the domestic and international market
- Plan, project manage and deliver creative e-commerce projects, managing the day to day details of projects
- Execute on going SEO & CRO improvements.
- Provide necessary reporting to quantify success and efficiency of digital promotions, paid campaigns, sales and traffic.
- Support the development, execution and evaluation of customer acquisition campaigns in paid search, SEO, display, affiliate, social media and email channels
- Make data driven decisions, provide detailed ROI analysis and propose best practices or efficiencies to improve
- Explore analytic software opportunities to include visitor activity, EDM campaign effectiveness, in-site search engines and linked sales
- Site testing and technical analysis of e-commerce platform
- Ensure the company is a market leader from an e-commerce perspective, maintaining a best practice and ecommerce platform that delivers a key brand message
This position requires an applicant with skills in:
- At least 5 years' experience in an eCommerce management role.
- Demonstrated success in delivering online sales growth.
- Site development, technical and aesthetic expertise
- Solid Omni channel retail experience
- Experience in international ecommerce highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in developing online strategy and development roadmaps.
- Thorough and practical understanding of Ecommerce best practices and current trends.
- Analytical, must have proven experience with Google Analytics developing insights from data and responding accordingly to continually improve the customer experience.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Ecommerce Platforms and common ecommerce plugins.
- Experience in driving cost efficient conversions through digital media, including SEM, SEO, remarketing and affiliate marketing.
- Demonstrated strong business judgement and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise and deliver high impact initiatives.
- Be forward thinking, working on present day strategy as well as preparing for the rapidly evolving future of eCommerce.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's