|Job Title:||eCommerce Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 16:30|
The responsibility of this role is to ensure the effective coordination of all facets of the online store to ensure the growth of online sales whilst providing customers with an exemplary online shopping experience.
This position is primarily focused on driving sales across all Digital Channels for the brand. The key levers for achieving this will be: CRM; database acquisition, segmentation and retention; SEO/SEM; influencing Marketing Promotions; use of affiliates/partners; Inventory Management; user experience and content optimization.
This will be achieved through the successful deployment of digital best practices, optimization of key platforms, thoughtful analysis of KPIs, consumer insights and platform diagnostics, and the development of a strategic growth roadmap.
The role will involve analysing data, identifying customer trends and providing accurate reporting to assist in improved business outcomes and website optimisation.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for:
- Manage online marketing calendar including all digital activity from product updates, site promotions through to acquisition and retention activity
- Leveraging the various platforms & tools to deliver against target KPI's, user experience goals and business plans.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Commerce Cloud storefront to ensure content, product, pricing, and marketing are aligned and executed properly.
- Support pricing & inventory decisions for seasonal and key event assortments based on a solid understanding of market and online consumer buying behaviour.
- Driving digital revenue by proactively driving traffic to the website and other channels to maximise sales, whilst maintaining Brand integrity
- Develop the digital "go-to-market" communication strategy in line with, and alongside, the brand image
- Manage and drive the following digital outputs - Email, Database Acquisition and Retention, Database Analysis and segmentation, Traffic Management to physical stores (via attribution) and online, SEO, SEM, retargeting and the Affiliate networks
- Understand the role each of these digital outputs play in the consumer journey and which platforms are critical within the market
- Execute and/or oversee the setup, testing and deployment of site campaigns and promotions as well as day to day management of the site to ensure pricing, product and content are aligned
- Taking ownership of lead generation, nurture, re-engagement and their overall performance throughout the email channel and work closely with the Marketing team to brief in digital campaigns and ensure execution
- Execute and/or oversee the setup, testing, and deployment of site campaigns and promotions.
- Support the development of A/B testing strategy and measure plan by partnering with Consumer Engagement, CRM team and Content Production to create more relevant user experiences and support acquisition and growth measured through engagement or ROI.
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- Min 3-4 years' experience within a similar role, retail knowledge and experience preferable
- Solid understanding of the following: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Emarsys, Magenta online platform
- Quick to build industry-specific insights, particularly when it comes to Social Media and Digital innovation
- Desire and drive to develop a career in E-Commerce.
- Can communicate effectively
- Relevant cross-functional experience (marketing, digital agency, advertising, project management.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Houldey firstname.lastname@example.org
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's