|Job Title:||eCommerce Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 15:27|
Our Client is a successful fashion online store which prides itself on trend led affordable fashion. They are now looking to expand for an experienced eCommerce Manager to join their ever-growing team.
The responsibility of this role is to ensure the effective coordination of all facets of the online store to ensure the growth of online sales whilst providing customers with an exemplary online shopping experience.
The role will involve content creation, seasonal launches, cross- departmental communication, digital co-ordination, PR & social initiatives, ecommerce customer service, global site merchandising & data co-ordination. You will have the ability to co-ordinate & prioritise a range of tasks across disciplines, communicate clearly and effectively, and meet deadlines.
This position takes full responsibility for the online stores and all digital channels, as well as management of the CRM database and overall communication strategy. This role is required to outline a formal strategy for online growth as well as the acquisition and retention strategy.
The eCommerce Manager works closely with the Marketing team to help develop and implement a content and digital plan across the company's social media channels. You will contribute to overall and promotional strategy, forward plan and oversee key social campaigns.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for:
- Trade the website, monitoring all site KPIs in real time and make continuous recommendations for improvement
- Weekly reporting on trade activity and providing analysis and recommendations going forward
- Lead development & delivery of eCommerce & digital marketing of all website builds from conception to completion
- Working closely with the design team and web developers to ensure all requirements are on time and in line with brand values and user experience.
- Develop actionable reporting and insights on sales performance & effectiveness of campaigns and make recommendations based on these insights.
- Providing feedback on site usage, performance and ways to improve based on data via Google Analytics and other reporting system
- Understand and engage with online communities for maximum campaign awareness and brand impact.
- Manage online marketing calendar including all digital activity from product updates, site promotions through to acquisition and retention activity
- Execute, coordinate reporting and make recommendations for online acquisition and retention, including strategies around SEO, SEM, retargeting, display, third party
- Implementing and testing online promotions
- Undertaking frequent site audits to ensure functionality and content is relevant and up to date
- Develop custom pages & builds as an advanced Magento CMS user
- Ensure all site content is up to date and accurate for product, pricing and promotions as well as brand standards
- Identify and execute on other key structural and technology innovations which will support the business to achieve its financial targets
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure all orders are fulfilled, there are no shortages/partials and the business fulfilment strategy is optimised for maximum time and cost efficiencies
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- Quick to build industry specific insights, particularly when it comes to Social Media and Digital innovation
- Previous experience in an eCommerce role - RETAIL
- Advanced knowledge of google analytics
- Experience developing and implementing multi-channel digital marketing strategies (including SEO, SEM, mobile, content and social media)
- Experience developing multi-channel CRM campaigns to drive engagement and ensure repeat purchase, customer retention and UX
- Experience with Project Management of Developers
- Extensive knowledge of CMS and digital platforms
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's