|Job Title:||eCommerce Specialist|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 13:24|
Do you have previous experience for in an eCommerce role?
Are you a self- starter?
Our Client is a successful fashion online store which prides itself on trend-led affordable fashion. They are now looking to expand for an experienced eCommerce Specialist to join their ever-growing team.
The responsibility of this role is to ensure the effective coordination of all facets of the online store to ensure the growth of online sales whilst providing customers with an exemplary online shopping experience.
The role will involve content creation, seasonal launches, cross-departmental communication, digital co-ordination, PR & social initiatives, e-commerce customer service, global site merchandising & data coordination. You will have the ability to coordinate & prioritize a range of tasks across disciplines, communicate clearly and effectively, and meet deadlines.
This position takes full responsibility for the online store and all digital channels and the overall communication strategy. This role is required to outline a formal strategy for online growth as well as the acquisition and retention strategy. Working with key people in the organization as well as senior management to achieve target growths.
This role will include eCommerce and Digital Marketing strategy and online content as well as management of the brand's social media and eDMs. You will contribute to overall and promotional strategy, forward plan and oversee key social campaigns.
The eCommerce Specialist is responsible for:
· Trade the website, monitoring all site KPIs in real time and make continuous recommendations for improvement
· Weekly reporting on trade activity and providing analysis and recommendations going forward
· Lead development & delivery of eCommerce & digital marketing of all website builds from conception to completion
· Working closely with the design team and web developers to ensure all requirements are on time and in line with brand values and user experience.
· Develop actionable reporting and insights on sales performance & effectiveness of campaigns and make recommendations based on these insights.
· Providing feedback on site usage, performance and ways to improve based on data via Google Analytics and other reporting systems
· Understand and engage with online communities for maximum campaign awareness and brand impact.
· Manage online marketing calendar including all digital activity from product updates, site promotions through to acquisition and retention activity
· Develop, drive and oversee the company's eCommerce platform (Prestashop)
· Digital marketing strategies and advertising on socials, Google AdWords, SEO
· Undertaking frequent site audits to ensure functionality and content is relevant and up to date
· Ensure all site content is up to date and accurate for a product, pricing, and promotions as well as brand standards
· Identify and execute on other key structural and technology innovations which will support the business to achieve its financial targets
· Liaise with suppliers to ensure all orders are fulfilled, there are no shortages/partials and the business fulfillment strategy is optimized for maximum time and cost efficiencies
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyze, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- Quick to build industry-specific insights, particularly when it comes to Social Media and Digital innovation
- Previous experience in an eCommerce role - RETAIL
- Background in retail trading with a drive to transition in digital.
- Advanced knowledge of google analytics
- Experience developing and implementing multi-channel digital marketing strategies (including SEO, SEM, mobile, content and social media)
- Experience developing multi-channel CRM campaigns to drive engagement and ensure repeat purchase, customer retention, and UX
- Experience with Project Management of Developers
- Extensive knowledge of CMS and digital platforms
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's