|Job Title:||Education Manager|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 13:57|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
About the role
The role of the Education Manager is to design and deliver face to face and virtual educational programs across all markets in line with The Beauty Chef's sales and education objectives.
The role will also look after events which includes scheduling, preparing, planning and running infield events to achieve further growth, whilst developing and maintaining positive and effective customer relationships.
You will be working Full Time and based infield and as well as out of The Beauty Chef's Head Office in Double Bay. The role also includes interstate travel as directed.
Duties & responsibilities
- Create a learning framework to meet the training needs.
- Create engaging blended learning activities and compelling course content.
- Create training materials and programs for new product launches.
- Deliver product and sales training for new account openings.
- Effectively facilitates Face to Face or virtual training and workshops.
- Conduct retail selling skills training in line with The Beauty Chef's learning framework.
- Educate accounts on The Beauty Chef products and brand.
- Schedule, prepare and plan for infield events, for example organise equipment, tasting cups, ensure enough product information packs and samples.
- Educate customers about The Beauty Chef products, e.g. how to use them, when to use them, the purpose of each product.
- Regularly visit Key Accounts in NSW to conduct events.
Skills & experience
- 5+ years experience in an infield education role.
- Facilitation skills and prior experience with instructional design.
- Intermediate computer skills with PowerPoint and Zoom.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Adrian Markovski, 0420 650 354.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's