|Job Title:||Country Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Meikle|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2019 10:05|
Retail Country Manager who aspires to be the next General Manager
Strong Store Sales background a must
- Do you have a strong store management and leadership experience at national or GM level?
- Is your career your 100% driver and are you focused on getting ahead?
- Do you have the capacity to relocate to any country in the world?
This privately-owned company continues to impress with a record of expansion and success both locally and internationally. As a market leader in their key segment their standards are high, their pace is fast and the importance of continually inspiring and developing your team is a must.
Reporting to the Executive team the role will work closely with both International and Australian Business Leaders and provide strategic, operational and organisational direction to the retail operations team. This includes:
- The identification and delivery of profitable outcomes for the business through the provision of leadership, guidance and motivation
- Driving team engagement through building meaningful and sustainable relationship
- Day to day execution of retail sales and disciplines to ensure the delivery of the planned profit results.
Your background is certainly in a large multisite role - at national or GM level - where you've overseen at least 150 stores, preferably in fashion, footwear, cosmetics or hospitality. While not a prerequisite some exposure to buying and/or a business-related degree would be an advantage. The ability to relocate to another country is a must for the successful candidate.
Finally, you will be able to see the big picture, be strategic, commercial, self-disciplined, detailed and have high standards, ability to execute business projects and interpersonal skills. The ability to think laterally, install disciplines and procedures, ensure people are accountable together with excellent communication and problem-solving qualities are also sought after.
Contact Rachel Meikle on 0424 188 080 quoting job number #9074
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's