|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Beaconsfield, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2021 12:49|
About the Role
The role of the Executive Assistant is to act as the first point of contact to support the CEO for the successful operation of the Vimwood business. The role has a thorough knowledge of the CEO's priorities, is able to anticipate and proactively respond to their needs and communicates regularly on behalf of the CEO to internal and external stakeholders.
The role is predominately during office hours with it being extremely rare to work late nights and weekends.
The role is full time based in their office in Alexandria, with flexible working arrangements on offer and parking available onsite. The role can be 4 days per week for the right candidate.
- Has detailed knowledge of the CEO's priorities, accountabilities and methods of operation.
- Organises and fast tracks flow of work through CEO's office and initiates any follow-up action.
- Frequently communicates with internal and external contacts.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, emails and visitors on behalf of the CEO.
- Organises and attends meetings when directed. Organises catering, takes and circulates minutes as required.
- Schedules appointments and arranges itineraries, meetings, conferences, and travel for CEO.
- Manages the office and stationary budgets.
- Is responsible for maintenance relating to building and facilities management.
- Assists with HR related activities such as the management of recruitment and on boarding for hiring staff on behalf of the CEO.
- 5 years experience in an Executive Assistant role.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint
- Able to work outside of traditional business hours when required (will be very rare)
How to Apply
Hit Apply or for a confidential chat please contact Rachel Walker-Cole in the new year on 0422 163 400.