|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 16:20|
About the company
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for an Executive Assistant that is aligned to the brand values. The role is based in their offices in Double Bay close to Edgecliff Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
About the role
The Executive Assistant role has become available to due to an internal promotion. This role will be a 6 month contract opportunity with the potential to progress into a permanent opportunity.
The Executive Assistant will provide prompt, confidential and comprehensive support for the CEO and Creative Director Carla Oates on all administrative and general duties.
Duties & responsibilities
- Organises and fast tracks flow of work through the CEO and Creative Director's office and initiates any follow-up action.
- Assistance with inbox management, as directed by the CEO and Creative Director.
- Organises and attends meetings when directed. Organises catering, takes and circulates minutes as required.
- Schedules appointments and arranges itineraries, meetings and travel for CEO and Creative Director. Also arranges travel for the wider team.
- Expense management and reconciliation for the CEO and Creative Director.
- Is responsible for maintenance relating to building and facilities management and is able to liaise and coordinate builders, contractors and tradespeople as required.
- Provides assistance in gathering information, researching and preparing documents.
- Organises and cross checks documents requiring the integration of information.
- Prepares reports for the CEO and Creative Director by gathering, summarising and analysing related data.
- Assists with HR related activities as directed.
- Works independently with general guidelines on a variety of special projects.
- Provides ad hoc administrative support to the Directors as required.
Skills & experience
- 3 or more years in a similar role
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and manages time effectively
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's