Export Sales Coordinator
|Job Title:||Export Sales Coordinator|
|Location:||South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Brooke McDonald|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 15:36|
- Global Entertainment Business in the SE suburbs
- Rewarding role working with exciting products
- Creative and fast paced environment with a great culture
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Export Sales Coordinator to join a Global Entertainment company located in the South Eastern Suburbs. This brand boasts a uniquely designed head office and a fantastic culture built on the foundation of imagination, innovation, collaboration and pure heart and soul.
Reporting into the Export Manager this role exists to assist the Export Division in achieving international sales budgets by providing quality assistance and support. Responsibilities of this position will include;
- Account Management and coordination of International Trade Fairs including set up and maintenance of appointments, travel booking and accommodation and coordination of all Fair materials
- Sales; work with Product Development to ensure that the Export Price List is updated, work with Hong Kong office on all samples runs, liaise with marketing on available Point of Sale material and manage Traffic for all image and mock up requirements for all customers.
- Production; Co-ordinate combined production runs with Hong Kong and provide support to the Export Managers
- Administration; render administration assistance as required to Export Division, set up customer database. Forward Job Requisition forms to Hong Kong office to request debit notes to be issued to customers once they have accepted, Set up new customers in Pronto and follow up customers on all outstanding debit notes until payment received.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar role with consumer products
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- A basic understanding of Letters of Credit
- A basic understanding of shipping procedures
- Exceptional organisational skills, including time management, to achieve tight deadlines
- Able to show initiative and problem solve
- Good verbal and written skills
- Good communication /interpersonal skills
- Customer Service skills
- Computer literate; experience with Pronto desirable
For your experience there is an attractive salary based on experience, a people centric company culture, on site gym, yoga, soccer, veggie garden, amazing lunch room, staff lunches, taco trucks, team events and parties, guest speakers and training and development all based in a custom-built head office that has to be seen to be believed. To apply, please use the appropriate link below.
Due to the high volume applications only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's