Fashion Account Manager
|Job Title:||Fashion Account Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$80000 per annum + fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 16:33|
About the role
We're recruiting for a global, luxury apparel brand that's stocked in every major department store around the world. The brand has a beautiful office in Sydney's CBD and offers fantastic incentives and staff discounts.
We are looking for a mid-level wholesale salesperson who understands the luxury market. The candidate could potentially also come from a high-end buying or merchandising background.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will take over major wholesale accounts for the business. This is a broad role that will include buying and ranging, managing the open-to-buy process, and analysing the success of your sell-in seasons.
This position is a contract. The successful candidate will be contracted on a 6-12 month basis.
Sydney CBD location, easily commutable by public transport. Salary $70k - $80k + superannuation and fantastic product discounts.
Working for this brand will open doors in the luxury fashion industry and provide a fantastic stepping stone for mid-level candidates. We are hoping to move quickly so please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Contact me - Katej@tshr.com.au | 0292229754
Key Functions & Responsibilities
- Select collections from overseas and create ranges suitable for the local market.
- Run sell-in seasons, showing new collections to key accounts.
- Drive increased sales and market share.
- Manage ongoing relationships with key Buyers, ensuring maintained partnerships.
- Perform daily, in-depth analysis of wholesale sales success.
- Relevant industry experience (apparel, luxury, or similar).
- Must be an advanced Excel user; candidates will be tested on this.
- Strong communicator with great sales skills.
- Experience selling into Department Stores preferred.
- Full working rights in Australia.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's