Fashion Brand Manager
|Job Title:||Fashion Brand Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$80000.00 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 14:48|
Manage beautiful brands; on-trend and internationally known.
Enjoy a modern work environment and great product discounts.
Work for a business that champions staff development.
About the role
We're recruiting for a multi-brand womenswear company that's famous for its globally renowned brands and flawless ready-to-wear.
The team are on the lookout for an outgoing account manager from the apparel industry to join their ANZ team. Reporting to the Director, the successful candidate will take on several brands.
This will include performing Showroom presentations for your labels, working closely with key Buyers on seasonal ranges & merchandising strategies, and partnering with marketing to drive the brand image.
This employer offers employees great product discounts, a fantastic office culture and tangible development opportunities.
Sydney inner suburbs location. Easily accessible by public transport.
Salary circa $70 - 80k + super + bonus + product discounts.
CONTACT ME - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0292229754
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
· Generate a strategic sales plan for your brands.
· Present new collections and ranges to key Buyers; includes styling.
· Work with marketing to perfect your brand image.
· Analyse ongoing sales and identify areas for improvement.
· Create bespoke merchandising guidelines for your accounts.
· Update the CRM system with accurate customer records and assortments.
· Previous experience in the apparel industry.
· Strong background in B2B sales/account management/brand management.
· In-depth knowledge of the fashion and wholesale industry.
· An outgoing, upbeat attitude and confidence dealing with customers.
· Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's