Fashion Online Customer Care
|Job Title:||Fashion Online Customer Care|
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$55000 per annum + super and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 15:17|
Online Customer Care - Fashion
This role reports directly into the brands e-commerce manager and is responsible for delivering exceptional customer care for the brands online business. You will be the voice of the brand, responding to all customer enquiries and returns, providing outstanding professional, polite, and supportive service to the brands customer.
- Executing an exceptional customer service strategy, ensuring SLAs are achievedBeing an ambassador for the brand, providing insight to the team and implementing the brand's tone of voice
- Providing leadership for the team by inspiring them with the company's service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service, though all online touch points.
- Lead, coach and train other Customer Service team members
- Assess daily/weekly service levels and quality of service; implement service improvement strategies and sales targets conversions.
- Provide weekly customer feedback reports
- Manage customer related costs of credits and refunds
- Managing all incoming exchanges/returns and assessing refunds where appropriate
- Act as liaison and point of contact for other departments to ensure a customer focused approach to business initiatives
- Responding to customer enquiries via email and phone
- Security and fraud management
- Proven leadership and management experience ideally within the fashion industry
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to confidently manage and organise a team
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and Mac packages, Shopify and Niche
- 1-2 years of experience in E-commerce Customer Service Management;
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology, Marketing or business would be a plus;
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word with experience in modelling analysis research, and building KPI reporting around Customer Service Management.
- Able to take ownership and be a quick learner;
- Up to date with the latest trends of online shopping;
- Ability to influence internal and external decision makers;
- Knowledge of Niche and Shopify preferred.
If you meet the above requirements please APPLY NOW
Alternititely send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's