|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Carpender|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 18:01|
Our client is a recognised global distributor with a strong presence in the domestic market and sits within a sales and customer service environment.
Being a very fast paced, reactive yet exciting environment, they are now looking to recruit a finance manager who can blend into the current work place and take ownership of the accounts department.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a great business and work with a professional, creative team that are passionate about the success of the brand. Your dynamic interpersonal skills; ability to communicate across all levels of the business; as well as a relevant tertiary or academic qualification will be highly regarded.
The role requires highly fine-tuned time management skills, an outgoing and ambitious personality coupled with outstanding accounting skills. You will work closely with the COO and have the support of a strong and established admin and accounting team.
The role will be broadly accountable for financial reporting/planning, forecasting, analysis and to support senior management on business decisions. You will be required to manage projects, programs and expenditures to ensure financial implications are fully understood and accurately presented.
Specific responsibilities include
- Management accounting - domestic and international
- Prepare outsourced payroll and attend to account enquiries
- Monthly management accounts
- Cash flow budgets
- Prepare reports as required by regulatory agencies
- Review creditors aged trial balance sheets
- Manage overseas supplier's deposit and delivery payments
- Financial reporting
- Produce reports for management and cross functional departments as required
- Oversee monthly accounts review process
- Dealing with suppliers/retailers and importers
- Set up new suppliers and credit checks
- Reconcile supplier statements
- FMCG/Apparel experience will be highly regarded
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with emphasis on meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ideally you will be tertiary qualified with 5+ years accounting experience from within the retail/wholesale industry and a working knowledge of a fully integrated accounting system.
To apply click, APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Gai Scarlett. Job Ref 9357.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's