|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Could be 4 days per week|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Connell|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 14:26|
Our Client is a Brand that is on the rise to be one of the most influential women's ready-to-wear brands in Australia. The brand incorporates the idea of "past and present" in many aspects, showcasing their unique style. Well backed financially and already a success in major retailers and Australia's number one online fashion site, they are now hiring several new positions to support their growth plans.
Reporting to the MD and working closely with the GM, this role in finance requires a "hands on" business partnering approach whilst having the ability to see the bigger picture and grow in responsibility as the company grows. This is an opportunity make a positive impact in a standalone finance role looking to transform their finance function - process improvement, automation, implementing best practice.
The right individual for the role will possess:
- The experience to ensure both the Financial Accounts and Processes are up to date and produced in a timely manner.
- Experience of business partnering with the MD and management team.
- Manage all accounting operations including Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Budgeting, Inventory Management and overseeing payroll - you will be supported by an enthusiastic allrounder.
- Leading the planning process including preparation of budgets, forecasts, cash flow management and providing insights on financial results
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management reports
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills both internally and externally.
- A solution driven attitude whilst working with integrity, energy and engagement.
Ideally you will be a professionally qualified CA or CPA with a strong technical & commercial background within an SME organisation looking for an exciting opportunity to join a business going through a rapid growth phase. Experience within fashion or wholesale would be an advantage, as would an understanding of Excel, Xero and Niche ERP.
Please apply Kerrie a Word resume quoting job reference #9519 and your application will be directed to Kerrie Connell Please note, only successful applicants will be notified.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's