Finance Manager - First Mover
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - First Mover|
|Location:||Beaconsfield, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$95000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Josie Francis|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2018 11:16|
- Are you a recently qualified graduate and first mover?
- Amazing opportunity for an Accountant to step into a Finance Manager role
- Pioneering start-up, salary circa $90K +
This people focused tech company is looking for a hands-on Finance Manager to shape a finance function and provide counsel to the executive team. This pioneering start-up business, now part of a broader group is on a mission to change the way Australians purchase consumer products. The Finance Manager role is ultimately accountable for developing and implementing financial controls, plans and budgets, ensuring statutory compliance and risk management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hold accountability for all aspects of financial management and monitoring of the internal control environment
- Be a focal point of contact for accounting matters impacting the business
- Ensuring increased levels of performance across financial reporting
- Oversee cash flow forecasting, P & L, fixed assets, sales analysis, budget preparation, overseeing payroll, stock takes, statutory reporting, and monthly accounts
- Managing all accounts payable, receivable and payroll
This could be a fantastic opportunity for a commercially focused, hands-on Accountant who has recently qualified from a graduate program. You will understand the importance of internal controls and systems, be analytical, a passionate team player, who is always challenging and seeking to do things a better way. Your business acumen, interpersonal and communication skills, work ethic, and technical competence are all at the highest level and will set you up for success.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Josie Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's