Front of House, Sales & Administration
|Job Title:||Front of House, Sales & Administration|
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 08:39|
Our client is at the forefront of all things storage and due to continued growth are looking for a full-time Consultant to join their Inner West Sydney Stores. This role will be a combination of Front of House, Administration and Sales.
- Handle incoming enquiries (calls, emails and walk in's)
- Resolving customer's needs and providing quotations for relevant solutions
- Follow-up of quotations
- Responsible for the maintenance of the storage facility
- Keep the property and office clean and organised
- Experience in a customer service/sales
- Driving License is essential
- Good work ethic and self motivated
- Trustworthy and organised
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Generous salary and benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Flexible roistering
- Fun and relaxed team culture
This role is a rotating roster: Week 1: Tuesday to Saturday, Week 2: Sunday to Thursday, Week 3: Tuesday to Saturday, Week 4: Sunday to Thursday
No experience in storage is required, our client will provide you with the necessary tools and training to ensure you're able to excel in this role. Just bring along your can-do attitude!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's