Global Head of Retail
|Job Title:||Global Head of Retail|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Garry Connell|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 10:26|
The role of Global Head of Retail is to take responsibility for the overall management and profitability of Showrooms globally and the Retail teams in each market, to drive growth and profitability in line with agreed people, customer, operational and financial targets.
Reporting to the CEO, this executive position will support driving profitable store trading outcomes and building consumer centricity by determining how consumers interact with this upmarket brand with a focus on consumer satisfaction, advocacy, and loyalty to increase business performance.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Directing global retail sales activities across national and international showrooms to deliver on customer service standards and sales targets
- Executing the Retail Sales Strategy to achieve short and long-term sales and the brands business objectives
- Directing retail sales activities globally through Country Managers, to deliver on customer service standards and sales targets
- Ensuring showrooms create desire, enhance the company Brand experience and deliver on style and sophistication
- Through team ensures the execution of VM guidelines as provided by peers
- Work collaboratively with Property Manager to ensure all launches and redevelopments are delivered within agreed project plan timelines and budgets
- Performs retail competitor analysis, reviews and reports on global findings and best practices every six months to key stakeholders
- Directs the sales, profit achievement and growth of the Design Online business through the management and execution of the ecommerce platform and web store.
- Provides support and training to ANZ State Managers, Country Managers and teams to ensure standards are understood and adhered to at Showroom level
To be successful in this role you will be a customer experience driven retail executive who understands the in-store experience and importance of visual presentation and will have proven international experience as a Senior/General Retail Manager, managing business through retail financial metrics. Experience includes managing in growth opportunities, new international market launches and downturn situations within a retail ( preferably showroom) environment.
Strong leadership skills and effective at engaging and providing strong direction and vision to team, along with Omni Channel experience is also needed. You will enjoy working inside established processes and disciplines and the challenge to constantly improve on these. Finally, the ability to regularly travel throughout Australia, as well as periodically overseas is a must and tertiary qualification in a Business or Related discipline are desirable.
Please apply through SEEK and attach a Word resume quoting job reference #8958 and your application will be directed to Garry Connell. Please note, only successful applicants will be notified.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's