GM of Marketing
|Job Title:||GM of Marketing|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2022 17:21|
GM of Marketing
Our client is a Multi Branded Food & Beverage business built on the foundations of fine coffee; their founder's vision operates through nearly 600 locations across 7 countries employing over 4,000 people.
They are now looking to bring on a GM of Marketing. As the GM of Marketing, you will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience across all touchpoints and for developing and implementing marketing strategies that drive growth for the Group. The GM Marketing will lead and manage a program of activities that meet business objectives, namely growth in-store, eCommerce, and beverage sales whilst maintaining brand image, communication, franchisee recruitment and engagement, and brand asset development.
As a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, this role requires strong leadership skills and must manage effective collaborative relationships at all levels of the organization from franchise partners through to the CEO/Board of Directors. Awareness of the latest developments in the industry and the ability to influence change to drive the continued evolution of the brands are critical to success in this position.
As the GM of Marketing, you will identify targets, develop marketing plans and messaging. You'll be responsible for building and executing a scalable sales growth, as well as identifying and developing longer-term marketing and communications strategies and initiatives, resulting in increased visibility and profitable growth.
As a leader, you will take accountability for the marketing and digital team. By leading them, inspiring them and supporting them, you'll drive the team to successfully deliver campaigns, events, PR and thought leadership, as well as provide them with opportunities for growth and continued learning.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for a creative and talented Marketing professional. You will have a firm understanding of producing innovative top line brand strategy, being responsible for planning and executing dynamic and exciting brand and communication plans that create lasting impressions among consumers.
* Developing an integrated brand communication strategy that successfully deliver against business objectives.
* Producing brand concepts with the ability to deliver strategic plans
* Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, with a solid understanding of expansion development time frames and the discipline to multi-task
* Undertake brand research that delivers business insights on brand perceptions, customer satisfaction, and potential opportunities
* Working with different brand divisions, territory growth expansions also multiple projects, such as traditional media, events, collaborations partnerships, and digital campaigns
* Leading the strategic digital and communication marketing planning for the brand to enhance its current portfolio and improve communication with consumers through traditional media, Social media, and all other digital platforms.
* Implementing OMNI channel + marketing and PR plans, and cost budgets, aligned with brand growth strategies, working with internal team members and external parties to deliver in a timely manner.
* Continually monitor competitor activity and digital marketing design trends.
* Be a leader, evangelist and strategic thinker that thrives on metrics to:
* Oversee all facets of marketing and be a leader for the brand
* Set customer segmentation and targeting strategy
* Acquire new customers at scale and fuel the customer success teams pipeline
The role requires an individual with a highly motivated individual, always willing to go above and beyond.
People describe you as a data driven and inspirational leader
Building a sustainable business rather than growth at all costs is how you roll
Leading and driving large teams comes naturally to you.
You have not only experienced fast growth before but thrive in this environment
With a strong penchant for driving pipeline growth and revenue outcomes, you've had success in developing integrated efforts that amplify, extend, and scale the business.
As a GM of Marketing, you have strong analytical capabilities and are adept at measuring business performance, with the ability to quickly make smart data-driven, business decisions.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application. To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's