|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Martin|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 08:27|
Graphic Designer - Fashion Digital & Print Media
Our client is one of Australia's leading Accessories companies - Producing Design Led and Inspirational Accessories for both domestic and international markets. Due to expansion they are now seeking a Graphic Designer who is highly conceptual to join their small team.
The focus of this position will be to work closely with the Eccoms Manager on the marketing strategy and deliver engaging designs within timelines; Ideally you will come from a retail / fashion background and have a very strong understanding of both print and digital.
You will be responsible for:
- The visual style and concepts - producing engaging, high impact images depicted in magazines, brochures, look books, product packaging, POS, Instore Signage and marketing campaigns.
- Creating the overall design aesthetic and enveloping artwork & layouts according to the brands vision
- Work with a wide range of media - including Print and digital
- Produce strong typography and layouts, in line with the big picture strategy
- Propose out-of-the box ideas & push creative boundaries.
- Design web campaigns (banners, e-newsletters, social media) and articulate the brands vision
- Manage design, production & distribution of print material (look books, product guides)
- Work with external agencies, suppliers, printers - across projects and manage the quality, quotes/costs, budgets & roll-out schedules.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure key stakeholders are across sign off process, visuals and delivery windows
This is a dynamic environment where you'll play a pivotal role as a senior member within the innovative Marketing Department
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design and at least 2+ years' experience working in a similar role with fashion brands
- Strong technical ability in the Creative Cloud Suite; Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Fireworks
- A strong design aesthetic with a natural creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Exceptional creative ability with a strong focus on brand & digital
- Solid understanding of responsive design (desktop, tablet & mobile)
- Retouching ability
- Pre-press print knowledge and experience
- Stay current with industry trends and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge
- Ideas driven, creative, with strong conceptual skills and attention to detail
This is a successful business with a hands on culture and a growing foot print in the Australian and International market.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have an energetic and positive attitude. The position requires a creative, strategic Fashion Graphics Professional a proven track record managing multiple projects within fashion brands.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply 'click' APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume with link to your online folio. Your application will be directed to Hayley Martin - 8223 5300
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's