|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Location:||Ryde, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 10:12|
About The Client
Our client is a leading premium Australian beauty brand with an international presence. The company is dedicated to creating quality and innovative beauty products.
About the role
The Graphic Designer is responsible for producing finished art that meets the brand standards and marketing communication needs.
This is a full time role based in their offices in Ryde.
Duties & responsibilities
- Produces graphic design and materials in line with brief.
- Creates finished artwork for print, online, POS collateral and general marketing activities.
- Manipulates, converts or adjusts images to achieve the desired effect.
- Is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the image database.
- Maintains, implements and updates Brand Guidelines.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Formal qualification in Graphic design
- The experience and character to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline environment
- 3 - 5 years' Graphic Design experience in a similar role.
- Able to work in a small team and manage priorities in a team setting.
- Strong knowledge in Marketing and graphic trends.
- Ideally would have worked in a similar industry such as beauty, skincare- but not essential.
- High proficiency across adobe creative cloud (particular Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Photo Retouching knowledge.
- Photography knowledge desirable but not necessary.
- Strong layout design.
- Strong and clean use of typography.
- 3D knowledge (blender, adobe dimension) desirable but not necessary.
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- Team building activities
- Numerous training opportunities
- Generous product allowance
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. Please make sure to include a link to your portfolio or attach your portfolio.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's