|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Location:||Kyeemagh, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2021 18:38|
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer for a 6 - 12 month fixed term contract, with the potential to go permanent due to rapid business growth.
- Create brand assets that demonstrate creative flair and commercial understanding
- Creates assets for multiple brands across retail and wholesale
- Design and create print assets such as catalogues, store signage etc.
- Design and create digital assets to be uses across multiple websites and social media platforms
- Ability to edit videos and gifs as required
- Ensure Company brand guidelines are adhered to
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Acrobat)
- Experience with a range of CMS systems, EDM platforms
- Strong digital design skills
- Animation or video editing skills is desirable
About the Client
Our client is a leader in the retail and hospitality industry with a strong reputation as a premium brand. Our client has multiple brands across retail and wholesale (hospitality) with distinct brand guidelines and presence.
How to Apply
Please include a link to your portfolio on your resume, or include as an additional attachment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's