Graphic Designer & Website Administrator
|Job Title:||Graphic Designer & Website Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 11:00|
About Core Metrics
Core Metrics was founded in 1997 by the Desancic family and is still proudly owned and operated by the family. The Core Metrics brands consist of Australian Paw Paw Co, C Lab & Co, Pure Paw Paw, The Bronzer, The Goat Skincare, 4711, Baldessarini, Labeau, Tabac, Tous and Women'Secret. The brands are stocked all throughout Australia with leading partners such as Coles, Woolworths, MyChemist and Priceline Pharmacy.
Core Metrics are known for their high quality, affordability and efficacious skincare. Their products contain no parabens, sulphates or harsh chemicals and are never tested on animals.
About the role
The Graphic Designer & Website Administrator role is newly created due to rapid growth. The Graphic Designer & Website Administrator will work closely with the Marketing Director to create all finished artwork for all the Core Metrics brands and manage the website on a day to day basis.
The role is full time and based in the new offices in Reservoir and close to public transport.
Duties & responsibilities
- Establishes concepts and design direction for all on and offline projects/ brand materials.
- Develops visual creative assets.
- Produces graphic design and materials in line with brief and within agreed quality and timeframes.
- Creates finished artwork for print, online and POS collateral.
- Designs and executes eDM campaigns using Mail Chimp.
- Trades e-commerce site - using Woo Commerce.
- Undertakes CRM data base management and executes website promotions.
- Ensures content and product shots are updated and reflect key messages relating to product imagery and descriptions.
- Makes sure that the websites are up to date with fresh and relevant content.
Skills & experience
- 3+ years experience in and Graphic Design and E-Commerce.
- Understands industry trends and is able to interpret for marketing activities.
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Basic to Intermediate level in Photography Photoshop and moving graphics such as gif creation, video creating and editing would be ideal, but not essential.
- Experience with Woo-Commerce and Mail Chimp would be beneficial.
- Strong and flexible skills in print and a strong understanding web and digital design.
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology particularly as applied to web-based applications.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 61 422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's