General Manager-Apparel & Accessories
|Job Title:||General Manager-Apparel & Accessories|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Hill|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 14:44|
Bring a fresh perspective!
This position will see you working closely across all head office functions - Buying, Design, Retail Ops, Marketing and Supply Chain.
As the business heads into 2019/2020 they require a "hands on" senior executive with a natural feel for product, is a true retail merchant, and knows how to trade successfully in an ever changing retail climate.
Growing the brands presence, bring newness to the ranges and achieve their purpose to maintain true and lasting customer loyalty.
Bring this Unisex brand up to speed, ready for all planned future expansion, to do this you will need to engage full support of design and buying teams and be a great motivational communicator.
This is a great role for an existing Head Of Brand who is working cross functionally with buying, design, supply chain and retail.
- Provide a customer-focused, market-driven approach to strategic planning (know your customer, understand changing market variables)
- Lead strategic planning to identify new line expansion opportunities
- Develop brand and business plans in line with the corporate planning cycle
- Involved in the achievement of growth targets and the overall financial performance of the brand
- Responsible for setting and achieving financial performance of the brand portfolio
- Develop processes and range plans to ensure efficiency's in the design/ development, Buying and sourcing processes
- Cultivating a team culture to generate a fresh perspective
- Review design, production sales and delivery departments
- Lead the development of category tactics in the areas of assortment planning, pricing, promotions, replenishment and ranging
- Review merchandise performance on a regular basis
- Lead the definition of the customer and market parameters (profiling)
- Review the Marketing goals of the company including, planning, scheduling, budgeting and operational requirements
- Provide direction to the team to establish budgets, report on results and re-forecast as required
- Manage the product selection with agreed OTB
- Liaise with the CEO on key strategic and daily operational matters
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate success through your apparel history and its application.
You will have a recent history of achievement throughout this industry and be known for your excellence in building a successful brand, internal and external relationships.
This role requires highly developed product skills to complement your proven business and commercial acumen. First-class influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills are essential.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified. All candidate applications received by Scarlett Recruitment are treated in strict confidence.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Gais@tshr.com.au, alternatively please call 82235355
For further opportunities: www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's