Head of CRM
|Job Title:||Head of CRM|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 11:12|
Head of CRM
Our Client is a leading household name in women's retail and is on a mission to grow out their digital team as part of a new digital transformation. They are now looking for a Head of CRM you will be responsible for the implementation and daily management of our customer contact and engagement strategy. You will lead the CRM team to build out the companies approach to loyalty and retention and champion enhanced customer segmentation.
You will define and roll out the automation of work and processes for CRM to become a more scalable department, sending out relevant content via the most efficient channel (email/app-push/SMS etc) to the right subscribers.
Using a creative approach to secure and manage target audiences whilst delivering outstanding campaigns, and working with key stakeholders, the CRM Manager ensures a stream of high-quality leads through online and email marketing, to drive acquisitions, increase conversion, improve retention and is the driving force in optimizing lifetime value for our customers.
The focus of this role is to help maximise engagement, propel incremental sales and retain their existing customers through CRM driven initiatives. Your passion for data and analytics will be critical for this role to ensure initiatives are continually improved and deliver a strong ROI. Applying your strong understanding of customer flows, direct mail and e-mail experience and digital knowledge.
The Head of CRM is responsible for:
- Develop and execute plans aligned to strategy and business requirements, and aligned contact program driven through customer insights, segmentation, analytics and purchase behaviour across: Customer Journey Customer Lifecycle Promotional program
- Day to day management of digital retention marketing campaigns within budget, efficiently and achieving set KPI's
- Gather information to better understand customer segments, issues, problems, and opportunities.
- Analysing of customer data, generating customer insights and translating it into successful customer programs with segmented propositions.
- Develop and execute data driven CRM programs utilising our CRM technology and service providers.
- Recommend the most effective course of action after evaluating options against decision criteria.
- Develop monitoring and tracking systems to collect and review information.
- Development and management of CRM suppliers (e.g. CRM infrastructure & tooling, CRM consultancy, campaign support, data analysis, etc.)
- Develop, test and track performance of EDM and SMS content executions to drive improved engagement metrics
- Maintain marketing reports to measure effectiveness of campaigns across all KPI's
- Analytics & segmentation
- Continuously review, analyse and share customer insights with the business to drive an: Increasing ROI on activity Understanding of who their customer is and what they buy Segmented approach to our understanding and communications
- Lead change and continuous improvement programs across the customer database, integrations and tools, retargeting.
- Establish segmentation guidelines for cross promotion on all marketing channels including e-mail and in store channels.
- Develops a strategic cross-channel communications plan working with business leads and content curators to provide each customer segment with a rich and relevant experience for each touch point.
- Continuously track new CRM initiatives or technologies in the market and adopt where relevant.
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- 6 years CRM work experience, preferably in the digital / retail space.
- Innovative and experimental mindset.
- Development of customer journey strategy and aligned contact programs
- Experience in implementing campaigns across the digital space
- Strong B2C marketing background across retention, website optimisation, communication and brand
- A proven track record of successfully delivering marketing automation projects
- An expert when it comes to developing customer segmentation to constantly drive the right message to the right audience
- The ability to translate data and insights into powerful, compelling stories that inspire action
- Analytics and segmentation to drive increased customer understanding and continuous growth in ROI
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in: managing a CRM system, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Exact Target, desktop publishing, eDM, visual communication, campaign management and reporting using Excel
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal firstname.lastname@example.org
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's