Head of eCommerce
|Job Title:||Head of eCommerce|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 15:07|
Head of eCommerce
Our client is one of Australia's largest retail businesses with a hug network of store both here and in New Zealand.
As Head of eCommerce, focusing on the planning, forecasting and execution of sales strategies, alongside customer acquisition, to successfully drive revenue and growth. Ultimately being responsible for ensuring the platform is configured to the current/future needs of the business & the end users. You will assist in developing annual e-Commerce strategies in conjunction with the overall business strategy of the company. Developing and maintaining the online businesses internationally.
At the heart of our organisational strategy to become a true Omni-retailer, they recognise the importance of the consumer and a retail landscape that is forever evolving. Both their online and digital presence compliments our physical store footprint to enable their customers to shop whenever and however they prefer.
Responsible for leveraging data to drive all decisions to develop the overarching strategy for revenue growth. Ensuring constant update of new technologies & strategies to ensure the brand remains at the forefront of online.
You will grow and execute the eCommerce technology strategy, ensuring outstanding software delivery to the business functions and customers. As Group Head of eCommerce will lead the team to deliver the sales budget.
- Full trade responsibility for the multiple eCommerce businesses, driving FY forecasted revenue above budget.
- Leading a dedicated ecommerce team consisting of acquisition, retention, conversion and creative
- Ensure all major brand & social campaigns are represented and supported online (with a focus on ROI / conversion)
- Ensure all seasonal product ranges are delivered in full and on time
- On site merchandising & search optimisation
- Developing, leading and executing the Divisional Ecommerce Strategy that facilitates the growth of an online business that maximise online sales, ROI, customer satisfaction whilst controlling expense, costs and margin.
- Drive growth across digital channels to maximise market share and increase online sales
- Set KPI benchmarks from analytics and competitive analysis
- Optimise and deliver Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and User Experience (UX) strategy to ensure best eCommerce practice for the end to end customer journey and shopping experience online;
- Oversee key projects and website improvements that support the overarching business growth strategy.
- Ensure the customer experience is technically flawless to drive incremental sales.
- Manage creative testing models and predictive modelling scenarios
- Ownership and accountability for the end to end project lifecycle for the brands eCommerce projects; Site testing and technical analysis of e-commerce platforms
- Coordinated and executed web development and maintenance projects with external web developers on design and functionality of the eCommerce stores.
- Deliver important consumer insights back to the wider business, working to identify key purchasing behaviours and milestones in the customer lifecycle, as well as important market trends
- Ensure the company is a market leader from an e-commerce perspective, maintaining a best practice and eCommerce platforms that delivers a key brand message
This position requires an applicant with skills in:
- At least 8+ years' experience in an eCommerce management role and senior leadership role
- Demonstrated success in delivering online sales growth
- Site development, technical and aesthetic expertise
- Experience in international eCommerce highly regarded.
- A strong passion for technology whilst understanding the commercial drivers of a large Omni-channel trading organisation;
- Record of performance growth in an eCommerce Manager role, preferably with a pure-play online retailer;
- Superior analytical performance and optimisation understanding which drives online channel sales growth and in-store performance;
- Demonstrated experience in developing online strategy and development road maps.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of eCommerce Platforms and common eCommerce plugins.
- Experience in driving cost efficient conversions through digital media, including SEM, SEO, remarketing and affiliate marketing.
- Demonstrated strong business judgement and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise and deliver high impact initiatives.
- Fulfillment strategies, analytical and numerate skills
- Be forward thinking, working on present day strategy as well as preparing for the rapidly evolving future of eCommerce.
- Excellent communication skills and a wiliness to engage effectively across the business.
- Experience in leading and motivating a team.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's