Head of Marketing
|Job Title:||Head of Marketing|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 11:55|
Our Client is a well-established accessories brand looking to launch in the Australian market they are looking for a Head of Marketing with strong local market knowledge. The brand is going through an exciting growth phase and is looking to expand their global footprint.
This role requires a creative and dynamic Head of Marketing. The role oversees the development and implementation of brand support materials and services for launches and store openings as well as key strategic initiatives, to achieve business growth, sales results, continued improvement, and optimum profitability. Working closely with the senior leadership team you will oversee the execution of Digital Marketing, Branding, Social Media, and PR.
- Developing and executing brand marketing and communications strategy for the Retail and Online business.
- Overseeing all Marketing and Social activity to engage and grow the customer base and communicate the brand story.
- Developing and maintaining branding and visual guidelines across all brand touch points.
- Creating brand strategies and marketing calendar.
- Developing promotional plans.
- Managing all the media communications.
- Managing the PR activity, marketing activations, and retailer partnerships.
- Executing new product launches and NEW Store openings.
- Building and executing an annual marketing plan and budget, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Developing the PR strategy and manage day-to-day communication with PR agencies.
- Communicate marketing team activities to business and stakeholders to manage key business objectives and ROI.
- Develops Digital Marketing and Social Media strategies, ensuring websites and social media plans reflect each brand DNA.
- Monitoring technology and trends locally and globally to provide recommendations for innovations and enhancements to the senior leadership team.
- Create and manage the Marketing Budget.
This position requires an applicant with skills as follows:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related discipline.
- B2C marketing experience in branded wholesale or retail formats.
- Understanding marketing strategy execution
- Extremely organized with experience of managing and executing a yearly calendar of marketing activity on time and on budget
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- + 7 years of marketing experience and more recently in a leadership role.
- Commercial and creative marketing experience and ability to give direction and guidance to creative roles within marketing structure.
- Maintain dynamic energy within the business and take ownership within this role to add value to the team and business.
- Work collaboratively with all team members across the business to effectively share work in progress, plans, ideas, and resources.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's