Head of Marketing
|Job Title:||Head of Marketing|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 14:59|
Our Client is a well-known fashion brand known for their on-trend product, designing and producing high quality apparel. The brand is going through an exciting growth phase.
This role requires a creative and dynamic Head of Marketing. The role is responsible for creating and driving the brands domestic and international multi-channel marketing strategy, the main objective for this senior management role is to increase brand awareness, acquisition, revenue generation, relevance and respect amongst consumers, wholesalers, the fashion community, global agencies.
Developing and executing brand marketing and communications strategy for the Retail, online and wholesale businesses.
- Overseeing all PR, Marketing and Social activity to engage and retain clients globally. Using available resources to communicate the brand story nationally and globally.
- Drive brand elevation and consistency across all channels with digital as a key focus.
- Daily management and mentoring of the marketing and digital teams.
- Developing and maintaining branding and visual guidelines across all brand touch points.
- Creating brand strategies and marketing calendar. Developing promotional plans
- Execution of targeted promotional and retail activities.
- Managing all the media communications.
- Executing new product/collection launches and assist with POS production.
- Analysing of brand positioning and competitor activity will be included as an ongoing basis of the role.
- Work side-by-side and seamlessly with the Senior PR Manager to ensure all activity editorial and media is on brand.
- Developing the global PR strategy an manages day-to-day communication with PR agencies.
- Communicate marketing team activities to business and stakeholders to manage key business objectives and ROI.
- Develops Digital Marketing and Social Media strategies, ensuring websites and social media plans reflect each brand DNA.
- Monitoring technology and trends locally and globally to provide recommendations for innovations and enhancements to the senior leadership team.
- Create and manage the Marketing Budget.
- Events - Production and Creative Direction.
This position requires an applicant with skills as follows:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related discipline.
- B2C marketing experience in branded wholesale or fashion retail formats.
- +10 years of marketing experience and more recently in a leadership role.
- Commercial and creative marketing experience and ability to give direction and guidance to creative roles within marketing structure.
- Strong ability to oversee and manage seasonal collection development: content creation and marketing collateral.
- Event Management for product/ range launches.
- Maintain a dynamic energy within the business and take ownership within this role to add value to the team and business.
- The ability to drive customer experience and: CRM/VIP program: consumer data analysis, and customer development.
- Work collaboratively with all team members across the business to effectively share work in progress, plans, ideas, and resources.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's