Head of Marketing
|Job Title:||Head of Marketing|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 15:44|
Our client is premier Fashion business, admired for their portfolio of diverse brands, the business offers a fun, fast paced and truly exciting work environment. They offer a clear and open career path, terrific company training and support
This role requires a creative and dynamic Head of Marketing. The role oversees the development and implementation of brand support materials and services for launches and key strategic initiatives both locally and internationally, to achieve business growth, sales results, continued improvement and optimum profitability. Working closely with the senior leadership team you will oversee the execution of Digital Marketing, Social Media, and PR.
- Developing the performance of all brands through implementation of marketing and PR strategies
- Developing and maintaining branding and visual guidelines across all brand touch points.
- Creating brand strategies and marketing calendar. Develops promotional plans in line with each Markets brands marketing strategies/activity plan
- Execution of targeted promotional and retail activities.
- Managing all the media communications.
- Executing new product/collection launches and assist with POS production.
- Analysing of brand positioning and competitor activity will be included as an ongoing basis of the role.
- Developing the global PR strategy an manages day-to-day communication with PR agencies.
- Communicate marketing team activities to business and stakeholders to manage key business objectives and ROI.
- Develops Digital Marketing and Social Media strategies, ensuring websites and social media plans reflect each brands DNA.
- Monitoring technology and trends locally and globally to provide recommendations for innovations and enhancements to the senior leadership team.
- Create and manage the Marketing Budget.
This position requires an applicant with skills as follows:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related discipline
- B2B and B2C marketing experience in multiple branded wholesale or fashion retail formats.
- 7 years marketing experience in either commerce or agency.
- Commercial and creative marketing experience and able to give direction and guidance to creative roles within marketing structure.
- Maintain a dynamic energy within the business and take ownership within this role to add value to the team and business.
- Work collaboratively with all team members across the business to effectively share work in progress, plans, ideas and resources.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Houldey email@example.com
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's