Head of Product
|Job Title:||Head of Product|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Garry Connell|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 20:10|
Are you an experienced and passionate Head of Product? Our client is seeking someone who is hands-on and can drive a small team and lead the brand strategically. You will enjoy working in an environment that is based on collaboration, creativity and values.
- To lead and set the brand's creative & product direction & take responsibility for managing the product development process end to end.
- Work with the CEO to identify trends & collections themes, Seasonal colour palette flow, must haves and category opportunities.
- Responsible for the leadership of the merchandise / marketing / design / buying division
- Responsible for managing a commercial and desirable range that meets sales budgets, margin targets, proposed range mix and customer expectations
- Championing the company's mission statement by promoting the desired vision, attitude and culture
- Maintain effective supplier relationships negotiations and manage the critical path to ensure all key milestones in terms of Brand Calendar are met.
- Building an efficient, reliable and knowledgeable team of people
- Ensure all suppliers meet ethical sourcing requirements.
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Have experience within a similar Head of Product/Senior Product Manager role within fashion, apparel, textiles, home-wares or similar retail segment
- Have a sound understanding of product/development and its interface with retail, marketing and merchandising
- Effectively plan workload & prioritise tasks and achieve deadlines
- Be a clear communicator & negotiator with the ability to influence and work well with a variety of people
- Have strong leadership, management and coaching skills to develop others
- Commercial aptitude, Indesign skills and trend awareness
- Ability to balance creativity with retail commercial thinking.
To apply, please use the appropriate link quoting reference #8799.
Telephone enquiries can be made to Garry Connell on 0292321710