Head of Retail
|Job Title:||Head of Retail|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||super + clothing allowance + discounts|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 17:01|
Our Client is a well-known fashion brand known for their on-trend product, innovative design and producing high-quality, ladies' premium fashion. The brand is going through an exciting growth phase and is looking to expand their team.
The role reports to the Managing Director and oversees the running of all 15-25 stores across Australia. This person will be tasked with identifying current gaps and implementing changes required for stores to reach their full potential by strengthening and aligning the sales team. This person will be an advisor to senior management on all things retail, and will have full support to roll out what is required for the brand.
Sydney inner suburbs location. Salary circa $150k + super + CA + discounts
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about women's contemporary fashion and be a representative of the brand
- An inspiring leader with proven team management experience
- Astute at developing retail strategy, from both commercial and brand perspectives, with talent for driving sales
- Autonomous, hands-on and willing to spend time in field
- Able to play a key role in the company's senior management team
- A well-connected, experienced merchant who knows the Australian women's fashion landscape
- To step into a head role and drive stores across the country autonomously
- To help shape future company direction along with a new senior management team
- Be an integral part of the brand story as it develops and grows
- Competitive salary + super + clothing allowance/discounts
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Honor Makita (email@example.com)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's