|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 17:18|
This unique HR position offers:
- The opportunity to work for an inspirational company that places customers at the heart of all they do
- Variety with the opportunity to learn and develop HR skills
- A friendly and collaborative team environment
Provide professional, business-focused advice and support to management and employees in relation to all generalist HR matters including employee relations, policies and procedures, cultural initiatives and Learning &Development (including product, sales and coaching training), Reward and Recognition, Appraisals, ER, Communications, Performance Management, Workplace Health and Safety and supporting HR related admin activities.
Who are we looking for?
- Highly engaging and experienced HR professional
- Relevant Human Resources (or related) Diploma or Degree is essential
- Must have worked in a retail company, preferably in fashion
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Have intermediate computer skills in MS Word and Excel as well as familiarity with HR systems
What is on offer?
- A great working culture
- Generous salary
- Very collaborative and innovative culture in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Is this you? Send your application today! Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ann-Maree Chadwick on 0451 920 740.