HR Business Partner - Hospitality MERIVALE
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner - Hospitality MERIVALE|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Markovski|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2022 11:38|
About the Business
Merivale is one of the largest leading hospitality empires in Australia, with over 80+ venues and still growing.
About the Role
Primarily a HR Generalist role, with support from a wider HR team. Working closely with the business, the HR Business Partner is responsible for driving and implementing the Company's people strategy and overall business strategy on the ground in the venues supporting the Operations teams. This role will develop, support and drive all group wide people initiatives within Operations.
This role provides people related support, advice, coaching and leadership across venue Operations and works closely with its own HR partners across recruitment, payroll, learning & development to implement and support processes across the employee life cycle.
The HR Business partner is also responsible for coaching, mentoring and up-skilling managers to empower them in effective people management practices.
Our Ideal HR Business Partner has:
- Proven HR Generalist/HR Operations experience
- Business partnering experience in a similar fast paced industry in medium-large sized business (retail/entertainment/hospitality)
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate - Advanced Microsoft Office ability (Word, Powerpoint, Excel & Outlook) and computer competency
- Ability to plan and manage workloads to meet tight deadlines
- Adaptability to manage changing priorities and stakeholders
- Demonstrates integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to maintain high degree of accuracy
- Good understanding of employment law, application of Awards
What's on Offer?
- A strong & supportive team culture
- Support to work from home on an adhoc basis
- Generous remuneration package
- Fantastic staff discounts across our venues which can be shared with friends and family
- A free lunch daily
- Personal Development opportunities
How to Apply
Hit 'Apply' now.