|Job Title:||HR Coordinator/Administrator|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 17:36|
- Experienced and confident HR Coordinator/Administrator required
- Develop your HR career in a fast-paced environment for a highly desirable luxury brand
- Payroll experience essential
Our client is a leading specialty luxury retail group with an established presence of stores in Australia and Asia.
In this role you will provide general HR reporting, administration, WH&S, return to work, recruitment and payroll processing. You will be exposed to various areas of HR activities in the luxury retail industry and have the opportunity to perform hands-on HR operations and provide support to HR functions, in close cooperation with the National HR Manager.
- Payroll processing
- Full spectrum of Generalist HR duties for the Sydney office and NSW employees
- Innovative ways of supporting talent acquisition and coordinating the recruitment process and induction of new NSW employees
- Providing HR support and advice to Managers and Employees
- Assisting the HR Manager in covering all aspects of national Generalist HR activities, as required
- Handling WH&S and workers compensation as required
- Preparation of various HR related reporting
Skills and Requirements
The successful applicant will have experience including but not exclusive to:
- HR qualifications or at least 2-3 years experience in a retail organisation, preferably luxury fashion
- Experience in Micropay or any payroll system
- Good understanding of Modern Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Superior organisational skills and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Highly motivated, resilient team player
If you possess solid experience as an HR Coordinator or Administrator with Payroll experience and have a willingness to challenge yourself then we want to hear from you!
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ann-Maree Chadwick, 0451 920 740 .
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's