|Job Title:||HR Generalist|
|Location:||Arncliffe, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 13:48|
About the client
Our client is a premium retailer specialising in homewares and lifestyle with stores across Australia and international markets.
About the role
The HR Generalist role is newly created to support the business's rapid growth. Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Generalist will assist store and head office teams with all HR activities to drive organisational effectiveness and business performance.
The role is based in their head office close to Wolli Creek with parking available onsite and close to public transport.
The responsibilities include:
- Manages end to end recruitment for mid level store roles and entry level head office roles across ANZ.
- Provides support to line managers on recruitment needs.
- Administers job offer, induction, onboarding and succession planning requirements.
- Implements HR strategies, guidelines and procedures as directed by the HR Manager.
- Identify HR issues/ problems and provides support in finding solutions.
- Serves as a facilitator and mediator to resolve first level problems, difficulties and grievances.
- Provides performance management training and supporting documents to all relevant parties.
- Provides first level support to line managers on performance related matters.
- Ensures up to date knowledge of Awards and pay rates.
- Implements the performance review process.
- Assists with counselling for under performance and/or behaviour concerns.
- Manages all Workers Compensations claims and incident reporting.
- Manages Return to Work strategies
The successful candidate
- We are looking for a Generalist that has a hands on approach and a customer centric attitude towards HR.
- Proven track record in a similar HR generalist role
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships with all employees
- Tertiary qualified in HR or business related discipline
- Experience in retail beneficial
- Thorough understanding of the General Retail Industry Award 2020
- Experience managing Workers Compensation
If you thrive in a busy environment and enjoy working in a dynamic role, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. The business is based in South East Sydney (parking available on site).
For a confidential chat please contact Rachel Walker-Cole 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's