|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Location:||Southern Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 10:52|
Human Resources Manager
- Strategic Business Partner
- Customer Focused Work Culture
- Proudly Australian Owned and Operated
Strategic Business Partner, working closely with the senior leadership to drive business and personal team member growth.
About the company
The client is a retail business, specialising in homewares and lifestyle products. They are committed to developing the highest quality homewares which represent excellent value.
About the role
The HR Manager reports to the CEO and works closely with senior leaders to drive business and personal growth. The HR Manager is responsible for the execution of commercially relevant Talent, Culture and Development strategies within the context of the organisation's business strategy, to drive organisational effectiveness, business and financial performance.
The role is based in the South-Eastern Sydney area with parking available on-site. This is a full-time opportunity.
Duties & responsibilities
- Develops internal and external talent pools to support the company's recruitment and succession planning requirements
- Manages end to end recruitment for stores and support office roles
- Identifies and develops actions required to address talent gaps and risks
- Develops and implements induction and learning programs for team members
- Provides coaching and advisory support to managers on performance related matters
- Partners with managers to create individual development plans for key identified high potential/ high performing talent
- Identifies HR issues/ problems and provides leadership and support in finding commercially based solutions
- Works on Workforce Planning and rostering initiatives to improve cost of doing business and in store performance
- Ensures compliance of company practices to applicable employment legislation
- Administers and manages all Workers Compensations claims
- Manages and executes Return to Work strategies
Skills & experience
* Degree qualified in Business, Commerce or HR related disciplines
* Experience as a HR Generalist in a retail environment, ideally in a homewares or apparel business
* Thorough understanding of the General Retail Industry Award is essential
* Intermediate computer skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Career development and ongoing training opportunities
- Very people focused culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- On-site parking available
- Generous staff discount
- Flexible working arrangements
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ann-Maree Chadwick on 0451 920 740.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's